Virtual Wine Tasting Experience - 3 wines with food
Our virtual wine tasting experience is the perfect way to stay connected with your friends, family, colleagues or clients, from the comfort of your home.
Our great hosts will guide you through a selection of our award-winning wines and incredible Italian foods perfectly paired with each wine.
*Vegetarian option is available upon request (meat will be replaced by cheese).
This experience contains:
3 x Family wines (250ml each)
Zibibbo: Smooth to the palate, this wine offers a wide shade of perfumes that range from spices to floral and fruits.
Sipping this wine will feel like a caress to all your senses.
Frappato: This blend reaches perfect equilibrium between the notable tannins of the Nerello Mascalese and the low tannins content of Frappato.
Light refreshing wine with a full bouquet. Notes of spices and wildberries. Notable acidity.
Perricone: For decades the Perricone, or the so-called pignatello, had been the undisputed leader of the red grapes in western Sicily.
A careful vinification has transformed the prickly character into a incomparable personality: a one of a kind wine. Rich with red fruits, mixed with notes of liquorice, a typical expression of the relationship between the variety and its land. Wine of great power and harmony while expressing, at the same time, a fresh and lively character.
2 x Meats
Salame Milano – A favourite in every Italian kitchen. It is fine-grained, tender and full of flavour.
Only the best quality pork and aromatic herbs are used. Salame Milano is prepared following the traditional recipe handed down over generations. 40g
Speck – Is a cured, lightly smoked ham. It's well-marbled with a highly elastic texture and deep flavour.
It's typically made in South Tyrol, a province in northeast of Italy known for its snow-capped Dolomite mountains. 40g
1 x Cheeses
Asiago – Is a creamy unpasteurised cow's milk cheese, originating from Vicenza and Trento.
It was originally a monastery cheese, but today is produced only in this specific region of Italy, following age-old traditional methods. It is aged about 4-6 months and it has an inedible rind. 40g
Additional information & instructions
- This experience is available for groups of 5 people or more (duration 1 hour approx.)
- Cost is per person and includes delivery to Mainland UK (please contact us for delivery outside this zone)
- You will receive by email a link that opens up a form that will need to be filled out by each participant so we can have all their details for delivery and dietary requirements. It is important to agree with us what the event name will be so it can be tracked when we receive the forms.
- Event time is subject to availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
- We can send a video meeting link to join the session (or you can organise)
- Fresh products to be kept in the fridge and can be consumed up to five days after delivery
- All deliveries are packaged in a special chilled box
- Products may change due to availability