Virtual Wine Tasting Experience - 3 wines with food
Our virtual wine tasting experience is the perfect way to stay connected with your friends, family, colleagues or clients in the comfort of your home.
Our great hosts will guide you through a selection of our award-winning wines and incredible Italian foods perfectly paired with each wine.
*Vegetarian option is available upon request.
This experience contains:
3 x Family wines (250ml each)
Zibibbo: Smooth to the palate, this wine offers a wide shade of perfumes that range from spices to floral and fruits.
Sipping this wine will feel like a caress to all your senses.
Frappato: This blend reaches perfect equilibrium between the notable tannins of the Nerello Mascalese and the low tannins content of Frappato.
Light refreshing wine with a full bouquet. Notes of spices and wildberries. Notable acidity.
Perricone: For decades the Perricone, or the so-called pignatello, had been the undisputed leader of the red grapes in western Sicily.
A careful vinification has transformed the prickly character into a incomparable personality: a one of a kind wine. Rich with red fruits, mixed with notes of liquorice, a typical expression of the relationship between the variety and its land. Wine of great power and harmony while expressing, at the same time, a fresh and lively character.
2 x Meats
Salame Milano – A favourite in every Italian kitchen. It is fine-grained, tender and full of flavour.
Only the best quality pork and aromatic herbs are used. Salame Milano is prepared following the traditional recipe handed down over generations. 100g
Speck – Is a cured, lightly smoked ham.It's well-marbled with a highly elastic texture and deep flavour.
It's typically made in South Tyrol, a province in northeast of Italy known for its snow-capped Dolomite mountains. 100g
1 x Cheeses
Montasio – Is a creamy unpasteurised cow's milk cheese, originating from Friuli Venezia Giulia.
It was originally a monastery cheese, but today is produced only in this specific region of Italy, following age-old traditional methods. It is aged about 4-6 months and it has an inedible rind. 100g
- This experience is available for groups of 5 people or more (1/2 hours duration)
- Cost is per person and includes delivery to Mainland UK (please contact us for delivery outside this zone)
- You will need to prepare a list of each contact with address and phone number (for delivery purposes)
- Event time is subject to availability and we can send a video meeting link so you can join the session (if you don't have one)
- Fresh products can be consumed up to three days after delivery
- All deliveries are packaged in a special chilled box
- Products may change due to availability