OUR ELEGANT: Cusora Cabernet Sauvignon
A wine that expresses, in an wide and complete way, all its special and unique characteristics of the ground from which arises. It is hard to believe how this wine can surprise you each time you sip it with new spicy fragrances, dancing together and trying to confuse you. It’s amusing how opulence can be so elegant.
Careful selection of handpicked grapes. Maceration and fermentation of the destemmed grapes in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 25°C. for 15-20 days. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Steak and red wine sound too obvious a pairing to highlight but it hits the spot so perfectly it’s worth being reminded; there is nothing better you can eat with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.
- Concours International des Cabernets 2019 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Frankfurt International Trophy 2018 Miglior vino della gara - Best wine of competition
- Frankfurt International Trophy 2018 Medaglia Gran Gold - Gran Gold Medal
- Concours International des Cabernets 2018 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Concours International des Cabernets 2016 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Bibenda 2016 3 Grappoli Vendemmia 2013
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Vinaria 2015 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal