OUR MID DRY: Terre di Giumara Grecanico
|Food pairing||Vegetables, Shellfish|
Elegance and freshness are the main characteristics of the Grecanico produced in our vineyards of “Terre di Giumara”. Grapes are hand picked and then gently crushed. Intense and fine. Its color and brightness anticipate a richness of fragrances with wide and varied shades. Its aroma is characterized by white fruits with orange blossoms. It is fresh- tasting, pleasant and scented.
Handpicked. Sudden reduction of the temperature of the grapes and soft pressing of the whole grape, static clearing of the must, fermentation at controlled temperature of 16-18° C for 20 days in stainless steel tanks.
Goes well with octopus, oysters, crostini with salmon and vegetarian first courses. intriguing!
- Mundus Vini 2019 Medaglia d’argento - Silver Medal
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2019 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2018 Raccomandato - Recommended
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018 Argento - Silver
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 Bronzo - Bronze
- Bibenda 2016 3 Grappoli
- International Wine Spirit Competition 2015 Medaglia di Bronzo - Bronze Medal
- Mundus Vini 2015 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal