OUR FINEST: Delia Nivolelli Syrah Riserva
|Food pairing||All types of dishes, even the most delicate ones|
It shouldn’t be a surprise that our top red is made of a non- indigenous variety; Syrah is the best-adapted black grape in the western Sicilian soil. Two years of ageing in tonneaux have give it the Riserva Apellation. A combination of power and smoothness is supplemented by a touch of fruitiness made intriguing by a thin vein of oak. The harmonious roundness found in one’s mouth does not affect the fragrance of the fruit.
Careful selection of the handpicked grapes. Maceration and fermentation of the destemmed grapes in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 25°C for 15-20 days. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
A strong wine that plays a main role at any table where it’s served. However, it maintains respect for all types of dishes, even the most delicate ones.
- Vitae 2020: tre viti 1/2
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Syrah du Monde 2019 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Jancis Robinson 2019 16,5/20
- Mundus Vini 2019 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Vitae 2019 Tre viti 1/2
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018 Medaglia doppio Oro - Double Gold Medal
- Jancis Robinson 2019 15,5/20 Mundus vini 2018 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Vitae 2018 Tre Viti
- Japan Wine Challenge 2017 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2017 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Frankfurt International Trophy 2017 Medaglia d’Oro- Gran Gold Medal. Best wine of the Competition 2017
- Vini Buoni d’Italia 2016 - Touring Club 4 Stelle - 4 Stars