OUR FRUITIEST: Terre di Giumara Inzolia
Meat, Fish, Shellfish, Cheese, Hard cheese
Inzolia, which is characterized by intense and elegant fragrances, is a result of an ancient equilibrium between the strong and generous soil and the vine that seems to never suffer. Clean and graceful. Its intense bouquet expresses soft refinement and grace. The taste is fruity, crisp and soft. In one’s mouth it is persistent and intense.
Cryomaceration of the destemmed grapes in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 4° C for 4-12 hours. Soft pressing of the grapes, static clearing of the must and fermentation at controlled temperature of 16-18° C for 20 days.
Mushroom pasta, baked or grilled fish, white meats and entrées featuring some dairy.
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019 Bronzo - Bronze
- Challenge International du Vin 2019 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Challenge International du Vin 2017 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Japan Wine Challenge 2016 Medaglia d’Argento- Silver Medal
- Bibenda 2016 3 Grappoli
- Decanter 2014 Medaglia di Bronzo - Bronze Medal