TÀGOS: Grillo, Terre Siciliane
|Food pairing||Dessert, Cheese|
The lovely result of a long wait. Bright colour with intense golden reflections, balanced bouquet with scents of fruits and flowers, notes of honey and cinnamon follow. The wine is pleasurable on the palate due to its sweetness, sapidity and softness. Great structure.
Careful selection of the grapes, picked by hand after being dried on the plant, de-stemmed by hand and maceration with the skin at a low temperature. After being soft pressed, the must is fermented in tonneaux, already used for Timpune. Once the desired alcohol level is reached, the temperature is lowered to stop fermentation.
It’s a perfect dessert wine. It calls either for cheeses or sweets.
- Vini Buoni d’Italia 2019 - Touring Club 3 Stelle - 3 Stars
- Vyno Dienos 2014- Lithuanian Wine Championship Medaglia d’Argento
- Vinaria 2013 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Wine Making Competition Enoexpo 2013 Medaglia di Bronzo - Bronze Medal
- International Wine Spirit Competition 2011 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal