APERITIF WINE: Cusora Chardonnay Doc Sicilia
|Food pairing||Vegetables, Shellfish|
This wine is fresh and tasty with a complexity that confirms the wonderful balance reached between the grape and its vineyard. Great bouquet with intense fragrances featuring vanilla and tropical scents. Aromatic and vegetable notes exalts its complexity. In one’s mouth it surprises with rich flavours and balance.
Cryomaceration of the destemmed grapes in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 4° C for 4-12 hours. Soft pressing of the grapes, static clearing of the must and fermentation in tonneaux of french oak at controlled temperature of 16-18° C for 20 days.
It’s the wine either for an aperitif or a full course meal. Perfect with steam or grilled fish, chicken or vegetable terrines and pasta or risotto. Sushi and sashimi are also welcomed.
- Chardonnay du Monde 2020 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Japan Wine Challenge 2018 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 Argento - Silver
- Decanter 2017 Medaglia di bronzo - Bronze Medal
- Bibenda 2016 4 Grappoli I Vini di Veronelli 2016 3 stelle - 3 stars / 91 punti - points
- Chardonnay du Monde 2015 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal
- Vinaria 2015 Medaglia d’Argento - Silver Medal
- China Wine & Spirit Awards 2014 Medaglia d’Oro - Gold Medal