OUR DRIEST (ORGANIC): Grillo
|Food pairing||Vegetables, Shellfish|
Grillo vines are the flagship of our varieties. For this wine, we have chosen the highest hill in order to exalt its freshness and flavour. We put it into tonneaux to trap its body giving it a delicate note of oak and acacia. Such good care for a wine symbol of western Sicily. Intensity and elegance are the perfect mixes of this wine. Wide bouquet with a natural delicacy.
Cryomaceration of the destemmed grapes in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 4° C for 4-12 hours. Soft pressing of the grapes, static clearing of the must and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 16°C in oak and acacia tonneaux.
The most refined fish and vegetable-based pastas are the perfect matches for this wine. The hallmark dish to paired with grillo is grilled swordfish. Quite surprising how it can wedge itself in among the flavours of the Sicilian cuisine.
- International Organic Wine Award 2020
- I Vini Buoni d’Italia 2019 - Touring Club
- Vinous 2019
- Wine Hunter Award 2019
- International Organic Wine Award 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Vini Buoni d’Italia 2019 - Touring Club
- Robert Parker 2017
- Decanter 2016
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh